Fritsch Family Dentistry is proud to offer all forms of preventive dental care to make sure that your teeth stay healthy. Regular checkups and oral health maintenance help prevent the development of serious problems. With regular visits to Fritsch Family Dentistry, we will help you work toward and enjoy
exceptional dental health and a beautiful smile. Serving all ages from children age 3 and up, our friendly staff considers your comfort and satisfaction our first priority.
Our Preventive Care Services Include:
- Digital X-rays – has reduced levels of radiation, making it much faster, safer and more comfortable for the patient.
- Checkups – 3, 4, and 6-month checkups or “recall” appointments; this is far more than just a “cleaning,” it is a preventive dental exam
- Cleanings -the removal of dental plaque and tartar from teeth to prevent cavities, gingivitis, and gum disease.
- Restorative work- refers to the restoration of natural teeth that have been damaged, decayed or lost.
- Endodontics – root canal treatment
- Occusal guard- allows your jaw joints and muscles to function more smoothly, reducing teeth grinding
Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our services. Whatever your dental needs, we provide expert and caring service at affordable prices.
Call Fritsch Familv Dentistrv todav at 317-849-4745 to set up an appointment. You may contact us with any questions or to request additional information.